Friday, July 22, 2011

Utah Trip

We went to Utah over Memorial Day weekend to celebrate my Dad's big 70th birthday. It was so nice to be with family. Part of the reason we went it to get a little sun considering it was nothing by rain here in Portland. On Memorial Day it actually SNOWED at Ty's parents house. I couldn't believe our luck. We did get some sun but I couldn't believe how cold and wet it was. It was a nice trip though. We got to hang out with family, see old friends, lots of shopping, and lots of good food.
We were lucky enough to have our friend the Hendrickson's to come from Oregon and stay with us for a few days. They have family in Utah to but come to stay with us at Ty's parents house. We went 4-wheeling up Ogden canyon for the day. Rilynne was in heaven with their 3 girls. They all took such good care of her. Even though she is younger then any of them they still played with her and was very patient and kind to her. She LOVES the Hendrickson girls.
The only picture I got from our whole trip is the Hendrickson's 4-wheeling. Right after we got there my camera battery died and I left my charger in OR. I thought I packed it but I didn't and so I didn't get any pictures . . . bummer!

No comments: