Yesterday my department at work took the afternoon off and went to a Portland Beaver's baseball game. It was fun to get away from my cube and be able to chat and laugh with friends. Parking downtown Portland can sometimes be a problem so most of us rode mass transit - The Max- to the game. Michelle looks fine but Heather looks a bit scared! I don't blame her there are some freaky people on the Max.
This picture is of 2 favorite co-workers and friends - Michelle and Sydney. Without them I am not sure I could handle my job everyday. Thanks for a great afternoon girls.
6 comments:
Cathy-- you are still so gorgeous! We missed you last night at the reunion! But I am so glad we can stay updated on your life through your blog!
Hope you are having a fun trip. Sad you missed the reunion. I talked to Jeremy Ashby last night and we reminised about the old ward days. He said to tell you 'hi' from him.
Sorry, I missed the reunion. I am currently in Hawaii. So far it's been awesome, although I'm a bit sunburned! Yikes! I am sure the reunion was so much fun.
Oh! I'm so jealous! I want to be on vacation right now, especially in Hawaii!
Hope you are doing well! Oh, wait...You are in Hawaii! How much better can you get!
totally cute picture of you!!!
Cathy...I'm so sad u missed the reunion and had to go to Hawaii,Can hardly wait for the picture's.....Your picture on top of your Blog is real cute Love Ya Jay
Post a Comment