So when the boys went up to Washington for their boys weekend, my Mom and I decided to go rent a condo on the coast. We found a really cute condo in Lincoln City that sits right on an inlet into the ocean. It was so nice to take in the scenery and to relax with my Mom. We went shopping at the outlets, relaxed and read on the deck, ate at our favorite fish restaurant there, saw tide pools, went to the OSU science center (never been there before but I have to say it was better than the aquarium), and watched movies.
Here are some pictures of the inlet from our condo. It was really peaceful to sit out there and read.
Thank you Mom & Dad for coming to visit us! We love and miss you!
7 comments:
What a great weekend with your Mom. I'm jealous. Your view was awesome. I think so highly of your parents.
Cathy, what a great job you did in telling about the weekend. The picture on the beach of the two of us isn't too flattering. My hair is standing stright up like it always does in Oregon and your moms poor old wrinkled face looks like I have a mask on. Getting old sucks!
lvoe ya
Cathy it looks so fun! I'm jealous. Your pictures are beautiful. I didn't know you had rented a condo. So fun!!
I think thats great that your parents Came to visit..They r awesome people..And I love the pictures..Your Mom looks great.Would u ask her to send me her e-mail or give her mine..Love Jay
It looks so gorgeous there! Are you near Portland at all? I'll be there in the spring.
I love your mom!!! How is she doing? What a fun weekend- just the girls.
Why the heck is you big brother BURT not on your blogg??? Give us bald guys a break!!!!
Hi Cathy! It's Brooke Welch (now Keddington). I found your blog from Brooke's. It is so cute! I'm jealous of your vacation! It's so fun to see pictures of people I haven't seen forever! I'm going to add you to my friends list if that's okay. My blog is jbkeddington.blogspot.com. It's good to see that you are doing good.
Post a Comment