Tyler's birthday was on Aug 25th and I am a bit late in posting this but I guess it's better late then never. I have a wonderful husband that dispite all my short comings loves me and I feel so blessed to have him as my husband. He is the opposite of me - he very even tempered, kind heart, forgiving, postive, social, etc - and he takes all my quirks in stride.
He isn't really into birthdays so we kept it really simple. In years past I have tried to plan something bigger for his birthday but he was never really into it so this year I decide to keep it simple. So the 2 of us went to Mac Grill for dinner at Bridgeport and then went to the Nelson's for pie and ice cream.
Love you, Tyler!
Here is Tyler, Dax, and Kailey right before they all blew out the candles.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tyler! We love and miss you! Hope you had a great day with Cathy!
Happy Birthday to Tyler.
Post a Comment