We moved to Oregon over 4 years ago and at first I wasn't sure I was going to make it. I really missed my Mom & Dad . . . and the sun. Looking back on the last 4 years we have met some amazing people. One of our most favorite families is the Tanuvasa's. If fact we feel that the Tanuvasa's are part our family. They have alwasys been there for us. They are some of the most giving and loving people I know. They are always doing something for someone. They currently have 3 young boys of their own and have taken on 3 great nephews. We just love their family! We love going to their sporting events. Ty gets so into it. We usually go to all the games. home and away.

Here is a picture of the last high shcool game for Ken and Matt. They have been fun to watch. Matt has really been getting some good playing time and just scored his first touchdown of the year. Unfortunantly, Ken has suffered from some injuries that has prohibited him from playing. Hopefully, he'll be able to stay health next year.
Here is a picture of the last high shcool game for Ken and Matt. They have been fun to watch. Matt has really been getting some good playing time and just scored his first touchdown of the year. Unfortunantly, Ken has suffered from some injuries that has prohibited him from playing. Hopefully, he'll be able to stay health next year.
Here is a couple of pics of Pepe's championship game. These games are fun to go to because there are 4 kids on the team from our ward and 3 girls our on the cheerleading team for their team so half the ward shows up to support them. Pepe's team did really well this year. They came in second this year with on 1 loss and it was close. Mike, Pepe's dad, coaches the team. Mike is intense but does a great job with these kids. They are one of the best in the league.

This is Mike giving out the medals to all his team. Mike is the one in the dark jacket. Pepe is number 10 and one of the star players. He usually scores half their touchdowns per game.
This is me and Tamara at Pepe's championship game. I love Tamara! She is always there for me. I love to go to lunch and a chic flick movies with her! We love to go to movies together that our husbands would never take us to.
These our their nephews, Ken (left with orange hat), Mason (red shirt) and Matt (orange shirt with sunglasses). Ty & I chaperoned the Halloween Stake Youth Dance. These are such great boys! Ty loves thems. Ty is their YM leader and he always has great stories of them after every mutual activity.
WE LOVE THE TANUVASA'S
5 comments:
I think we all need a girlfriend that will go and see chick flicks with us so that we don't have to torture our husbands :)
They really do seem like a fun family (and it sounds like you have a great ward).
I always enjoy looking at your Blog.And all the fun things u report..Nice to have good people in your Life...Lucky them also Love Ya Lots Jay (your family in Hurricane LOL)
it's so nice to have family away from family, if that makes sense. we had some friends that became "our family" while we lived in california.
Oh that is like the cutest post ever!!! They are the best!!Im so happy you guys come over when we are over sometimes. Its fun to visit with you guys!..... So sorry about your mouse!! We caught one in our pantry yesterday and ben was out of town so we have had to eat out for 2 days cuz I aint gonna go near it!! I HATE MICE!!!!! So rude they are in our houses!!! Take care glad you updated!! Stephanie Tanuvasa
Stephanie's sharing family secrets....oh no, we're going to have to go through training again. :-). You make us sound unreal. Let me tell you, I came home tonight and there was a broken shelf in the garage, the toy room looks - no comment on that, and everyone is in their bed. Are they really asleep. There might be some hollaring going on at the house. I'll make sure the windows are closed before I start. You definately won't hear me down in Medford. We'll miss you at Twillight tomorrow.
Post a Comment