So I am so bad at posing on my blog. I can never seem to find the time to write anything. I don't know how most of you do it and I don't even have kids yet. This November was full of good and sad events. Sad events are very fun to write about so I will post only the good ones!
We spent Thanksgiving with our friends the Tanuvasa's and we had a FEED! They had over 5 different kinds of meat! There was so much food somethings didn't even get touched. Later that night the ladies had craft night. Tamara owns a vinyl lettering company and so she went can cut 4-5 laundry bins of wood and we painted a bunch of blocks and stuck scrape paper and vinyl lettering on them. The picture below is the ones I completed. I am pretty proud of my frame, it matches my living room exactly. I am not craft so I need a lot of help from Tamara, Season, Stephanie, and Emily.
A couple of weeks ago Ty and I wend to Medford, OR for a UPS trip. It just happened that the high school that our ward goes to was playing in state football down there. It seemed like most of our friends made the 5 hour trek to watch the game. They did so good. When we first got there at the end of the first quarter they were down by a touchdown. In the second quarter they started to come together as a team and ended up winning by over 20 points.
I got to see Stacy when the BYU Women's Basketball team traveled to Portland to play PSU. Tyler and I were torn, as to who to cheer for, I graduated from BYU and he graduated from PSU. I will always bleed blue so I cheered for my cougars! The refs were very good so I had to yell at them too. PSU played their hearts out and won by 9 points, I have never seen them play that well, EVER! It sucks that BYU played them on the night that they played the best they ever played. Oh well, it was great to see Stacy. I haven't seen her since my wedding 5 years ago! Hopefully we will be able to get together again when I come down for Christmas.

These beautiful ladies are my lucky co-workers at Nike! A couple of months ago we started taking a Friday off work every month and have a girls lunch. We usually go to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch and then go shopping at Bridgeport. These ladies are awesome and so funny! We get to laugh, complain about work, and eat whatever we want to ! I love these ladies! I am sad that I will miss December's lunch, we are planning a weekend trip to Seattle! I'll be there for sure in January!
These beautiful ladies are my lucky co-workers at Nike! A couple of months ago we started taking a Friday off work every month and have a girls lunch. We usually go to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch and then go shopping at Bridgeport. These ladies are awesome and so funny! We get to laugh, complain about work, and eat whatever we want to ! I love these ladies! I am sad that I will miss December's lunch, we are planning a weekend trip to Seattle! I'll be there for sure in January!
2 comments:
fun that you got to see stacy. i've been thinking about you guys as i'm going to baylee's highschool games. i ran into gayla the other night too. btw... baylee is kicking butt. she had 20 pts the other night.
We miss you guys already and we just saw you yesterday! I hope you had fun here for the holidays. We did. It seems like we can never get enough of you guys! Hope all is well in Portland when you return.
Love ya!
Post a Comment