Thursday, December 4, 2008

Girls Lunch

So I am coming to SLC for Christmas this year so Brooke Rodebrack (Carr) and I decide that we are going to do lunch on December 19th. I am putting an open invitation to whom ever would like to come. I missed out high school reunion so it I thought it would be fun together with anyone who had time. I know the Holiday's are busy but anyone how has time I love to see them! Post a comment or send me an email if you want to come.

3 comments:

JAY said...

Can I come??Or am I to OLd LOL Love ya Jay

Azy said...

yes 7 years is too long... you must call next time your in town and we can do it again:)so good to see you!

AnnaBanana said...

Happy Birthday Cath!!!!
I know it was yesterday, but we thought about you. Hopefully Mike found time to call you. :} Hee Hee!

I hope it was a good birthday for you!

Love ya!