Friday, August 28, 2009

Merry Christmas . . . . in August??







So yesterday I stepped out my front door and low and behold I found this on my doorstep




My very sweet friend, Karli, left me my first Christmas gift of 2009. Her tag says it's from "who else? Your Christmas Sister. Couldn't resist. . . got one for me too!" She is so cute! We both love Christmas! Right now as I am writing this post I am watching Fred Claus and listen to Christmas music. This was such a nice surprise and I love my gift. Thanks a bunch Karli!!

4 comments:

Dorothy & Tony said...

You and my sister Kim. She has a christmas countdown that she starts on Jan.1st and I just got a text from her the other day saying she had watched 10 xmas movies...in one day!

Krista said...

I almost didn't believe it when I saw an update from you. Welcome back to the blogging world! You've been missed!
I completely forgot about your Christmas obsession! Wasn't it about this time that you started listening to Christmas music at work?

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Yeah Cathy!!!! I am so happy to see pictures. I can't believe how much Mike looks like your dad. Good work on the half, keep it up, don't give up like I did. I miss you. Keep me posted.

Brooke said...

I seriously put up my Halloween decorations today- but threw on a Christmas movie while I was doing it! I love this time of year because it means CHRISTMAS IS ON ITS WAY :)
Hope you guys are both doing well!