Thursday, August 27, 2009

Slacker, Slacker, Slacker!

So I know, I'm a slacker! It's been 8 months since I last posted! I'm going to try to do better. In the last 8 months we've traveled around visiting family (CA, WA, UT), vacations on the Oregon coast, friends/family came to Portland, Tyler started a new job, I took a leave of absence from Nike and now am back at Nike, started training for a half marathon, and the biggest news is we have submitted our paper work for adoption. These last several months have seem so busy but I am really going to try not to neglect my blog.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah! A post! And really exciting about the adoption stuff- good luck :) We'll keep you in our prayers.

Dorothy & Tony said...

Wow...8 months?!? So good to hear you guys are doing well! Excited to hear you have turned your paperwork in for adoption. You will an incredible Mommy and I know there is a little bundle waiting to come to you and your hubby!

Loftus' said...

Oh my heck...I have been WAITING for this day - yay a new post! So glad you found me. My family says hello. Good luck with the adoption, we'll keep you in our prayers.