Thursday, May 13, 2010

4 Months Old!

Rilynne turned 4 months old this week! I can't believe how big she is. She is growing to fast. I am trying to savor all the moments with her because I know that everything will go by so fast. She went in for her 4 month check up and immunizations last week too. These are her stats:
weight: 15 lbs 7 oz (75-90%)
height: 27 inches (97%+ - off the charts tall)
head: 40.5 cm

She is already in 6 month clothing and is growing out of her car seat already. She loves to smile, laugh and talk. She loves her swing, Einstein mat, and playing with her toys. She love the bath and to kick in the water. She is a great sleeper and has been sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. Every time we get her out of her crib she has a huge smile on her face and starts to kick her feet with she sees us. It's one of my favorite parts of my day.


This is her on our ride home from the doctor's. She was out before we even made it back to the car. The shots make her so tired. She slept most of the day. I think she is so cute when she sleeps. I could look at her all day!


These 2 pictures are her in her swing. She loves it! She starts to laugh and kicks her legs when I put her in it. The head rest makes her ears poke out. I just think it's the cutest thing ever!!


She is getting curious about everything now. She tries to get a hold of everything in sight. This is her trying to grab my camera.



Rilynne is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen! She always has a smile on her face. When she smiles her whole face lights up. I mean look at those eyes, they just sparkle.



This is her on her Einstein mat. She loves that lady bug. She tries to pull herself up to put the lady bug in her mouth.




This is her just after she woke up. I wish I woke up that happy every morning.

She likes to play with her toys on the floor. She is starting to even like her tummy. She rolled over early this month. Before you know it she will me crawling and walking. My little girl is growing up!





3 comments:

Brooke R said...

She is so cute Cathy! Can't wait to see her again! And you and Ty of course!

Loftus' said...

She is so dang cute!! I love her smile.

Sharri Morley said...

She's SO adorable. Pink is a great color on her. Matches her rosy cheeks, which by the way I want to kiss off. She's adorable. Mwah!