Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Movin' & Shakin'

Today Rilynne ROLLED OVER!! I have been trying to get her to roll for the last few weeks and today she did it! She rolled from her stomach to her back. She did it 3 times in a row and when I went to go get my camera to video tape it she wouldn't do it again. I think she is a bit camera shy. When ever I bring out the camera she won't smile or laugh. Maybe I've just taken too many pictures of her and she is sick of it! :)

5 comments:

Davenport Family said...

How funny, you were just saying this morning that she was so close to rolling over! What a big girl:)

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Wow, You guys have had a busy month. Congrats with everything. We are so happy for you guys. She is such a pretty little baby. That is so neat to have her sealed.

Misty said...

That's awesome! She's getting sooo big. No more leaving her on your bed. I still remember the first time Makena rolled over and it was in the doctors office during her 4 month check up. The doctor was so proud that she got to be part of that moment. Because of course I was squealing and screaming after she rolled.

Tiffany said...

Exciting times! And don't worry, you haven't overdone it with the camera. My kids were just too interested in the camera to smile or laugh or roll. I had to sneak in photos when they weren't paying attention!

Loftus' said...

Awesome!! That is exciting. You can never take enough pictures of your kids - always something to look back on and have memories!