This Halloween was so fun! Rilynne's first Halloween and she was so adorable in her little bee costume. She was good sport through it all. I dressed her up several time to take her different parties and she left her costume the whole time, with the exception of her little ebee hat. She kept taking it off an eating it. We ended up putting on a little yellow flower instead. Everyone was loving up on her and how could you not!? My little Rilynne was the cutest little thing ever!


All smiles now that the hat was off her head. I wish she would like hats more but she hates them and just ends up eating them.

My sweet girl! I love it that she breaks out in a huge smile when I bring my camera out.
Getting ready go to the party. We had to take off her costume in order to get her car seat.
+004.JPG)
This is another costume my friend let me borrow for when we took her outside. It was so adorable. The video is of Rilynne trying to eat the antenna's. Love you my little girl! Can't wait for your first Thanksgiving and Christmas!
3 comments:
oh my goodness! those pictures are adorable!!! ame'lia was a bee too. it was her birth mom's costume when she was young. cute little baby girls in bumble bee costumes... precious!
She is adorable!
He is so dang cute! Aren't the holidays that much better with kids. Watching that video reminded my of our home holiday videos. Love you!
Post a Comment