My little girl is 9 months old! I can't believe it. I want time to slow down. I feel like I haven't had enough snuggle time or cuddies yet and she is starting to crawl and doesn't want to snuggle with mom anymore. I makes me kind of sad, although I love to watch her grow and discover new things. She loves to eat, takes walks, playing in the bath, and her tiger stuff animal. She can roll over like a champ and is really close to crawling. She almost always has a smile on her face and loves to be around people.
Getting ready to go to a football game so she can do a little people watching.
She loves the bath. Can you see her 2 front teeth? Love it, love it, love it. I think her 2 teeth make her smile even better.
I love you, Rilynne! We are so grateful you are part of our family.
4 comments:
She is such a cutie. It was fun to look at all your pictures from your fun trip.
So glad we could get together with you guys and meet cute little Rilynn. We love you guys.
Thanks so much for this blog address! Rilynne is beautiful. I can't believe how much she has grown. What an adorable smile. It was fun to see all of the pictures and read about your trip to Europe too. It made me want to take Danielle so bad! We love you guys and I will definitely be your new blog stalker:)
Jordan
Oh my goodness she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Such a happy little girl! I really need to keep on your blog, holy cow, Europe? That is awesome!
Oh my goodness she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Such a happy little girl! I really need to keep on your blog, holy cow, Europe? That is awesome!
Post a Comment