Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July in Utah




Ty and I took a very quick trip to UT for the 4th of July - 2.5 days actually in UT and 2 days in the car - UGH! We haven't driven it since we moved to Portland becuase flying has usually been cheaper. Although, this time airline tickets were $400 per person!! Since I am the cheapest person a live I refused to pay $800 for a quick trip. So we decided to drive, which was considerable cheaper but by no means cheap. Oh well we had a great time. The car ride was pretty long. I'm not sure when we will be driving it again. Hopefully the airline tickets will come down in price. At anyrate, we were able to meet up with some good friends of ours and spead some much needed time with family.

1 comment:

karlin said...

Wow... quick trip to Utah, huh? Looks like fun. I'm so glad you started a blog and your haircut is darling! Did you cut it off the last time you were in Utah?