Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Offical!!!

So I have been slacking off on updating my blog. I'm sorry and promise to do better. So of these posts are old and I am just finally getting around to writing/posting them.

Well on March 16th we made our adoption of Rilynne official with the state. Rilynne was only 2.5 months old so it was really fast! Our attorney was so great! She rushed this for us so we could have Rilynne sealed to us on the same weekend as Ty's sister's wedding.

Our Judge was really great and made it a fun occasion. Some of my friends from Nike came to the courthouse to celebrate with us.









Here is Auntie Michelle, Auntie Ann, and Auntie Thao from Nike.



Here is Rilynne and Judge Codd. Rilynne was really good at being past around to all the different people.



Here is us with our attorney, Robin. She was so great! We just loved her.










1 comment:

Brooke said...

YEAH!! That is the best news I've heard all day! Congrats! I couldn't be more excited for you guys :) She's beautiful and she has been blessed with great parents!