Friday, April 2, 2010

SRHS Basketball

This year Ty was asked to help coach the varsity basketball team at our local high school. He had a blast. He really likes to coach. After the first practice he came home with a huge smile on his face. He loved to be called "coach". After all the years he played and had to condition I think he secretly liked to tell others to run when he didn't have to. The kids really loved Ty. I had numerous parents come up to me telling me how much their kids really loved Ty and how he has really helped them not only in basketball but in life. That's Ty's talent - making friends and helping people. When you meet Ty you can't help but LOVE him. I am really proud to be his wife and all the things he has accomplished in his life.
Here is Ty and the rest of the coaching staff. He really liked working with them.
Here is Ty and Rilynne and some of his players. I think Rilynne was tired but she was a trooper. Everyone LOVED Rilynne!

No comments: