The first couple of pics is of Rilynne at her blessing.

I love her little face!

Here is the bracelet that Rilynne's birth grandma gave her and the other is the same bracelet we gave her birth Mom.
Don't you just love her little face! I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Doesn't she look so sweet. She looked so cute in her blessing dress!



Doesn't she look so sweet. She looked so cute in her blessing dress!

Grandma and Grandpa Rowley with Rilynne and Jonah outside of my sister's house.
Rilynne and Auntie Tamara. Tamara and her family drove all the way from OR (12 hours) to come to Rilynne's sealing and blessing. She also made Rilynne's dress. Thanks Tamara!!
Here are the Tanauva's. Aren't they all so handsome!
The next day we celebrated Sharri and Ryan's wedding. Here they are coming out of the Draper Temple just after they were married. Aren't they a great looking couple?!

Here is Rilynne and me all ready to go to Sharri's wedding.
Here is Rilynne with Auntie Elaine and Uncle John at Sharri's wedding luncheon. Rilynne looks so peaceful in Elaine's arms. She has had 2 pretty early mornings and late nights and I was worried about her being grumpy but she did really, really well.

Here is sweet Rilynne at the reception in Ty's arms. Again don't you just love that little face and those kissable cheeks!!
Rilynne got a bit tired and layed down for quick rest.
Thanks again for everyone that came and celebrated with us on our special weekend!!


2 comments:
Looks like a very busy trip for you guys, but a VERY important one! Congratulations! Rilynne looks beautiful in her dress.
What a great weekend that was. You got some amazing pictures of Rilynne. I miss her already. I need to hug and kiss those cheeks. She is soooo dang cute.
Post a Comment