Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Home Visit

Well we had our first home visit for our adoption and I think it went pretty well. Rilynne was so good, she slept most of the time. We dressed her up and put a cute yellow bow in her hair. I think with time Rilynne gets cuter and cuter. In Oregon you need to have 2 in home visits and then have the court go through and approve the paperwork for our adoption to be finalized. We have started the paperwork and have one more home visit and we can finalize and have her sealed to us.

We got our new insurance cards in the mail this week and it was so fun to see her name in print next to ours. We are so happy she has joined our family. We love her more everyday!

A lot of her pics are in this soother because she loves it! I am hoping she will start to love her swing just as much :)

4 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Glad your first home visit went well. I am sure your second will go great too. Kimmie hated being in the swing, she would only sleep in her bouncer. But, David loves the swing and hates the bouncer. Oh kids are so fun! And she looks great in yellow, very cute!!!

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I love to see her pictures, just keep updating please.

Anonymous said...

She already looks older! She's so CUTE!

Tiffany said...

She looks DARLING! Our kids loved the bouncer until about 3 months and then they wanted the swing. So hang in there!