The best part is I got everything for her nursery for under $20!!!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Rilynne's Nursery Decor
So this is Rilynne's nursery. My friends and I painted this wall a darker brown and I made the picture frames and my friend Tamara gave me the laminate lettering. I hung up the frames by myself and that is why they are not straight but I don't care, it doesn't look as bad in real life. I am just proud of myself that I could do something crafty and I thought it up all by myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh I love it! I will probably still the idea one of these days. Thanks for sharing it with us. I love thebig Rose under. Look at you being so crafty. Love you!
I think it looks great!!! I'm impressed :)
GOOD JOB!!! it turned out so cute!
That room is so cute..U did a great job.....I'm hoping u guys can get some rest...I'm sure your family is waiting to be able to share Rilynne with u Lots of Love from us....Jay
I love it! Wish I could see the whole thing. It turned out great! Love you!
Post a Comment