Monday, February 22, 2010

Growing

My little girl is growing so fast! She is almost out of 0-3 month clothes and 1-2 diapers at only 6 weeks! I can't believe she is already 6 weeks old - where has the time gone? This past week or so she has really started to smile and it's the cutest thing ever. I can't wait until I can hear her laugh. She is such a happy baby.

Since she is going so fast I have to start putting her in all the clothes she has worn yet. This past week in Portland it has been really nice - sunny and 55-60 degree - so I put her in this cute spring dress so we could all run errands as a family.






I think Rilynee might be getting sick of her picture being taken. She kind of looks a bit grumpy.



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh man the writing is on the wall! Rilynne is going to have Ty wrapped around her itty bitty finger. So great! She is gorgeous!!