I haven't been to RS in over 6 weeks so it was so nice to go and see everyone again. Everyone loved Rilynne. They all thought that pictures didn't do her justice. She is so much cuter in real life, which I think is totally true. I dressed her up in the cutest out that my friend Shanan gave her. She looked really adorable.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Rilynne's first church sunday
So yesterday we took Rilynne to church for the first time. I am a bit paranoid about her getting sick so I haven't taken her out too much since she was born. So church kind of frighten me with so many people and sick kids, etc but it went really well. I thought for sure Rilynne would start crying as soon as the sacrament prayer started and everyone would be staring but my little girl did so well. She slept ALL 3 hours! She was so good, better than she is at home. I couldn't believe it!
I haven't been to RS in over 6 weeks so it was so nice to go and see everyone again. Everyone loved Rilynne. They all thought that pictures didn't do her justice. She is so much cuter in real life, which I think is totally true. I dressed her up in the cutest out that my friend Shanan gave her. She looked really adorable.
I haven't been to RS in over 6 weeks so it was so nice to go and see everyone again. Everyone loved Rilynne. They all thought that pictures didn't do her justice. She is so much cuter in real life, which I think is totally true. I dressed her up in the cutest out that my friend Shanan gave her. She looked really adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh so cute!! I love the pic of her and Ty - so sweet! You keep taking those pics - she's gonna love it when she's older and can look back - and so will you! :)
So cute look at that hair.Thanks for sharing Love Jay
Post a Comment