Wednesday, January 13, 2010

At the Hotel with Rilynne





We are staying at a nice hotel but would really like to go home to Portland. I think we would all do better with a bit more space. We are staying in a 1 bedroom suite with a full kitchen so we really do have a nice set up but can't wait to get back home. Here are a few pics from the hotel. Our baby girl is really such a cutie! I stare and stare at her all the time and can't believe she is really my daughter. She is so perfect in every way! I just love her to pieces!

7 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

She is the most beautiful girl EVER! I am so excited for you to be able to finally be able to experience the joys of being a mother. You are such a sweet heart and you and Ty deserve it more than anyone in the world!!! I love you girl!

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! We are so excited for you!

Dorothy & Tony said...

SO I am literally sitting over sobbing. How amazing is your beautiful baby girl! I am so excited for you to be a mommy. The Lord is incredible in how things just work out. whats crazy to me is that even though Rilynne's selfless birth mother carried her, she was always meant to be yours. that is a miracle and i am so touched by your post. there is nothing better than when a mother holds her child for the first time. you are going to be an incredible mommy. congratulations to your eternal family!!

karlin said...

what darling parents you make! congrats!! i'm so happy for you. she is beautiful. sorry i missed your shower. can you email me your address? good luck!!

Daniel L.Thomas said...

She is beautiful. You two are already cute, giggly parents.

Christiansen's said...

Man talk about a tear jerker these last few posts were. I am SO happy for you guys! It broke my heart when your Mom told me a while back that you were having a hard time getting pregnant. It is such an awesome thing that adoption is out there because being a Mom is the BEST thing EVER! I am so happy for you guys, you will be such great parents. I don't know Tyler very well, but you can tell he is just such a gentle nice guy and will be an awesome dad, and you of course will be such an amazing mom. Congrats again and I can't wait to keep reading posts on updates of this cute little girl. :)

Christiansen's said...

Man talk about a tear jerker these last few posts were. I am SO happy for you guys! It broke my heart when your Mom told me a while back that you were having a hard time getting pregnant. It is such an awesome thing that adoption is out there because being a Mom is the BEST thing EVER! I am so happy for you guys, you will be such great parents. I don't know Tyler very well, but you can tell he is just such a gentle nice guy and will be an awesome dad, and you of course will be such an amazing mom. Congrats again and I can't wait to keep reading posts on updates of this cute little girl. :)