My Mom & Dad come into town to visit and to help us out with Rilynne. We video taped them walking into the door and seeing Rilynne for the first time. It was so cute! They were so excited. They could stop saying how beautiful Rilynne is. She makes the 18th grandchild on my side and
the 14th on Ty's side. We are having such a good time with them this week. We are so happy they decided to come and stay.
6 comments:
Congrat's Cathy she looks perfect!
xoxo
Wow! She is adorable and you two look so happy! I'm so excited for you! I look forward to updates!
Yeah! You are home and everyone is good :) She is beautiful!
I loved looking at all the pictures of her! She is so beautiful and I love love her name.
oh my goodness Cathy....I just found you once again on Karlin's blog!!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you and Tyler.
What a beautiful girl and name you have chosen.
Email me sometime. lisamarie65@hotmail.com
Your parent's r so Awesome.I love them so much..I'm so glad they got to comee up there and visit.love ya Jay
Post a Comment