Ty threw me a surprise birthday party for my big 30th! I was totally surprised. No idea that he had been planning it. He enlisted all my girlfriends to help pull it off. They did a New York themed party because Ty gave me a girls trip to New York with my sister-in-law Sharri. I have been to New York several times but never into the city and I've always wanted to go. So Ty worked it out with Sharri, who lives in VA, to spend a long weekend with her. I was so surprised and so excited! Although now that Rilynne is here we will probably be going in a year but I don't care, a NY trip is planned!
We are grateful that Mom & Dad were able to make it out. First birthday we have been together in 5 years.
Here are all the girls. They made NY cupcakes, hot dogs, chili, pretzels, and cheesecake
Ty with one of our good friend - Mike Tanuvasa
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cath! I can't believe you're 30. Thanks for not making me feel by also being in your thirties. Too bad Mike can't share this with us. hee hee!
I meant to write "feel bad by also . . ." oops
Rilynne is such a beautiful baby, plus she loves gramdma and grandpa!
What a sweet husband! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment