Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome Rilynne Rose!

As most of you are aware, Ty & I had submitted our paperwork for adoption and on January 9, 2010 our little girl was born! Little Rilynne Rose Hollist was born at 3:03 AM on Saturday January 9th. She weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 21.5 inches tall. She is such a beautiful baby! All the nurses in the hospital kept commenting on what a pretty baby she is and all of her hair! I want to give a special thanks to her birth mom. She is such a beautiful person. Words can't express our love and gratitude for her. She has done one of the most Christ like things I can think of and Ty and I will be forever grateful. She has given us a gift we could in no way have given ourselves. We love her and hope the best for her! Her and her family will never be forgotten in the Hollist home.

1 comment:

Davenport Family said...

Welcome Rilynne! We are so excited for you guys!!!