This Sunday she was still really good, although she had a bit of a fit during sacrament meeting and I had to take her out. I went to the mother's room to feed her and she calmed right down, although once the milk ran out she started to scream again. She woke up all the other babies in the mother's room. I felt so bad! All the babies woke up and started to cry! All because Rilynne. She only cried for about 2 minutes and then went to sleep herself and left all the other babies awake and crying . . . oops. Other than that she was a complete angel and slept the last 2 hours. I even let people hold her, which is a big step for me. I am a little protective of her and I want to hold all the time. She's my little girl and she is growing so fast. I don't want to miss anything. She makes me just so happy. I love you, Rilynne!
Isn't she perfect! She is so beautiful!
3 comments:
That is so funny about the mothers room, don't worry, it happens all the time:) Sorry I didn't get to see you at church, maybe next week I will sneak in and hold her!
Don't worry- you're not the first, or last, to wake up other babies in the mothers room! :)
She looks so adorable in her dress! What a beautiful girl!
I LOVE that dress!
Post a Comment