Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Congrats Thao and Jason!

Last week Rilynne and I went to Nike to our friend's Thao and Jason's baby shower. We are so excited for them and so excited to meet Rilynne's new friend Melia (I hope I spelled that right) next month. Thao and Jason live just up the hill from us so we are planning on some fun play dates in the future. We are so excited to meet sweet Melia.
It was really good to see everyone again. Everyone LOVED Rilynne! Most of my co-workers know our struggles with fertility and were so happy for us when they found out about our adoption of Rilynne. People couldn't wait to see her. Below is a picture of Rilynne and my friend Michelle. Auntie M is in love with Rilynne and as you can see she is in love with her auntie!


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi, Guys,
It's your cousin, Heidi. I was reading a blog and saw the name Hollist in their friend list so I looked at it; I mean, Hollist is not a common name. Glad to find it was you. Congrats! She is adorable. Can't wait to see you at Shari's wedding.