Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Smiling

Rilynne is beginning to smile a lot. These pics aren't the best. My camera has a bit of a delay so I couldn't get her in a full smile. I love it when I am feeding her and she stops sucking on her bottle to smile up at me or when I go and check on her in her crib and she is awake just playing and she sees me and she breaks into a huge smile and starts kicking her legs. I love it that she is just as excited to see me as I am to see her. It just makes my heart melt. She is the very best thing that has ever happened to our family. Words can't express the joy I feel in my heart every time I see her or hear her (yes, even when she is crying), it's proof that she is really there and I am not just dreaming. We have waited for so long for her and it is a dream come true that she is here. Ty and I catch ourselves just staring at her. We forget what we are doing and just stare. She is so beautiful and perfect in every way. We can't wait to take to the temple and have her sealed to us! We love you Rilynne!!




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

"Dear Rilynne, I hope you feel loving at your parents.
Dear Aunt Cathy, I hope your baby loves you guys. Love, Ella"

Tiffany said...

She is so cute!!! Can't wait to see her.

GSP said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! So happy for you! :) - Gayla