Monday, March 8, 2010

. . . . Spring, where did you go?

So Saturday I was singing to Rilynne "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" and tonight I will sing "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow". Portland was having sunshine and 60-65 degree weather all week and now it is snowing!! When is Spring coming? I don't think I can take the rain anymore and it's been a mild winter. I am tired of bundling up and getting wet anytime I step out of my front door. I am dreaming of sunglasses, shorts, flip flops, laying out and taking naps in the sun. I am on the count down to summer! Hopefully it's not too far away.

1 comment:

kim said...

Oh, she is adorable! I can't wait to meet her. I hope you got my e-mail? Let me know if you got it? Love ya!