Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Joy of Sleeping

Rilynne is a true Hollist because is always hungry and she can sleep anywhere at anytime. She loves to sleep in her car seat and soother. Her favorite position is with her hands up above her head in the "touch down" position. Ty like to call it her "touch down Jesus" position after the Notre Dame football stadium statue. She also make some pretty cute faces while she is resting. Her most frequent is the one sided smile and puckered lips. She is so darn cute and growing fast! I wish she would stay my little baby forever!



She looks a bit grumpy but I think it is because I put a headband on. I am not sure how much she likes them.



Touch down!



This one her right hand is straight up in the air and the other hand is just resting above her head. I am not sure how she could sleep and hold her arm up but she did for like 20 minutes. The joys of sleeping I guess.

2 comments:

karlin said...

You are such a proud mama. I love it! You have such a cute girl to show off.

JAY said...

Blogging is so much more Fun...With a sweet little one HUH.She is so cute.